feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, March 1, 2010

3 DAYS PROJECT

Hi guys.. this is my latest project during the long weekend. I bought this model just for B$16.00.. kira murah banar ni..
I start working on it last friday and I was very excited as was I'm planning to made this model exactly the same as on the packaging box.. masang sticker atu tah yang paling mencabar tu...
ok here are all the parts... payah dikit ni as I never try to finish up all the decal on any of my model car.. mostlynya abis ku pimp..
firstly I start on the wheels... Paint on the rims with white color pas atu pasang sticker..den spray lagi with double layer of lacquer...
The same steps a done on the body.. and the most challenging parts masang sticker ani...
while waiting for the decal to dry.. I oso start to finish up on the interior.. I try to made it a detail as I can.. boleh lah....
and this is the final result.. done with the decal within 2 1/2 days..
repaint the whole body with the lacquer as the protection for the decal from peeling off the body..
the final result..
the back view... the most hardest part on applying the decal tunah arah part belakang n siring bawah ah... to much curve as the sticker are made in one piece...
stay tune for the compareations of the same model which I did 8-9 years ago..

3 comments:

actfigman said...

LoL...one of my old model projects too but now in model heaven...berkecai lama dulu dah...payah eh the decals application tu,i really have no time & energy to do models anymore these days :-(

Anonymous said...

nicd model u got there. may i kniw where did you bougjt it with that low price tag?

tagashie said...

Hi guys.. thanks for viewing.. by now I'll be concentrating more on to collecting Model car.. so keep on visiting and hope u guys enjoy..