feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, March 7, 2010

POST OF THE MONTH MARCH 2010

Hi guys.. Sorry fro the lack of update.. this lately I was BZ with my Cousin Wedding.. ok now.. for today post I'm going to show you two pieces of four T-shirt that I bought from online order which has been arrive few days ago...
I bought if few weeks ago from Ebay website.. cost me B$40.00 each including shipping.
MARVEL.. the official Marvel's T-shirt Tag. Wolverine.. A character from the X-man
closer view.. totally detail and nice printed quality
and the another one .. sama jua Wolverine
there will be another 4 pieces kan di tungu... I'll update once it has arrive
Where to buy: Online Order B$40.00 + Shipping

No comments: