feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, March 15, 2010

S.H FIGUARTS GOKU

From the first time I saw the prototype model made by Bandai, I've planning to get this Goku for my own collection.. & I guess this is where it all start..
S.H Figuarts..Dragonball GOKU.. they got one more character which available for sell by now.. I'll made my decision by end of this month.. kalau nada kadai dapat supply.. I'll go for HLJ
ok lets take him out.. lets see how good this thing are...
he's about 6" high with 23 articulated point or joint which allow u to made alot of pose & action..ok let try it!!
eh tungu lu.. they also giving an extra optional parts.. n manual jua which written in japanese.. siapa pandai??
kame hame ha.......
and my favorite pose..for sure I'll continue buying the whole SH Fiugarts Drangonball's characters that available to complete my collection...
can u spot him.. haha cari-cari..
Where to buy: Chong Hock B$59.90

2 comments:

jojosochi said...

Would you get the MG super saya one?

tagashie said...

Jojo I'm not interested to collect the MG anymore.. Tapi if u want to buy one for me.. aku mau hehehe