feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, October 11, 2009

HOT TOYS REVIEW: RESIDENT EVIL CHRIS REDFIELD


Good Morning ladies and gentleman! Now, I'm going to introduce to you my latest Hot Toys that I have received few days ago. He's the main character in Resident Evil 5. Chris Redfield. This is the first version (BSAA Version) which have been released by the Hot Toys.

Some description at the back of the box.. there are three main characters available for collection..
nungu budget baru collect yg lain..

Do you know what is the BSAA stand for? BSAA: Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance is an organization formed by the U.S. government along with the United Nations Security Council and the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium to combat biohazardous threats around the world. They are introduced in Resident Evil 5.

The internal packaging.. It's totally difference with my previous Hot Toys Collection.for viewing on the inside we just need Flip off one of the side panel.

ok guys, now you can enjoy the rest of the pictures. Enjoy sight-seeing! hehe..

frontal & Side view

Back View


Amazing... can you see the perfect muscle ..

It is included with a lot of accessories, Bazukaa, Handgun with removable clip,2 pieces of Machine gun, one mobile tracking ,2 pieces of smoke grenades and more.

WHERE TO BUY: Online Order COST PRICE: B$170.00 plus shipment

No comments: