feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NOTHING TO DO WITH TOYS!!


OK.. first of all I would like to say sorry for being so lazy for updating my blog this lately.. I feel so tired sometime to handle any of my blog, I guess nya oran melayu "Kelamuan" sudah.. well tonight.. I try to push my self to do few post starting with this post..check it out..

yup as u can read the title.. This post is nothing to do with toys.. I just wanna share with u guys my favorite and the only cap that I own.. Inda pandai pakai cap kalia ah aku ah...

OK here are my HEROES cap which I got form my T*%#*K1*$!!%^.. haha inda ku mau bagi tau..

I got two type with diffrence style & color..

if u interested to have it ... here is the clue..

No comments: