feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, October 9, 2009

STATUE OF CHRISTOPHER REEVE AS SUPERMAN


Hello Ladies & Gentlemen before I proceed to my HOT TOYS second review.. I would like to show you my latest statue of my favorite superhero Superman.

Superman (also known as Superman: The Movie) is a 1978 superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Richard Donner directed the film, which stars Christopher Reeve as Superman, as well as Gene Hackman, Margot Kidder, Marlon Brando, Glenn Ford, Phyllis Thaxter, Jackie Cooper, Marc McClure, Valerie Perrine and Ned Beatty. The film depicts the origin of Superman, from infancy as Kal-El of Krypton and growing up in Smallville. Disguised as reporter Clark Kent, he adopts a mild mannered attitude in Metropolis and develops a romance with Lois Lane, while battling against the villainous Lex Luthor.
Source : Wikipedia

back view

frontal & side view..

WHERE TO BUY: MOBILE1 COST PRICE: B$20.00 Each

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice statue. How can I get a statue of Steven Gerrard?