feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, October 1, 2009

1/60 GUNDAM EXIA


1/60 Gundam Exia from bandai.. the most favorite character among Gundam 00.. heronya kali ah..

ok I bought this kit from Chong Hock.. I guess I'm the first person who bought this kit from him.. do u want to know why? I was there (Chong Hock) when they still packing up all the gundam kit on the display cabinet.

Now lets check out the review.. the box is huge which is more bigger from the MG kit box.

I spent less than 4 hours to finish up everything.. it's not so challenging if I compare to the MG which will took me normally around 5-7 hours to complete it.


ok this is how he look like..

back view..

some random pictures in different views and poses..

WHERE TO BUY: Chong Hock COST PRICE: B$80 plus

1 comment:

Syful said...

oh aye... I have this one too... mbali dimiri.. custom color hahah, boring ku mliat standard color, and the joints are limited