feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

SLVF 8 SECOND PLACE WINNING PRIZE


First and foremost, I would like to thanked to all the Judges for selecting my diorama as the second place winner in SLVF 8. I never expected to won as this is my first diorama that I have made. It's just a luck!

so here as promised... all of the prize are brand new still in the box

enjoy the rest of the photo

The judge of the Digirama are based on the following points
2nd Prize
Unfinished Business
By Mr. Tagashie in Brunei
http://www.toyzstation.blogspot.com/

Settings = 28 points (Max 30) / Effects = 28 points (Max 30) / Story = 30 points (Max 40)
Total = 86 points
Comments = Making himself and his spouse as part of the actors in the Digirama and the absolute comic feel and not to forget the "Night At The Museum" kind of scenario.... very nice indeed and he only lose by some small margin but he is a force to be reckon in the future maybe.

He will get the brand new "1/144 HG Gelgoog-J"

To review all the Digirama submission go to Eastern Shewsbury.

No comments: