feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

REVOLTECH


Ok guys now my last post of the day.. one of my latest collection jua.. Revoltech mmm sorry I forgot her name..Ashina kah.. sory kalau salah..

here some picture of the box.. few info detail written in Japanese language. Can anyone help...

and the back packaging.. showing with some posing ability..gambar bawah ah..

I don't remember when I bought her.. but for sure she has been with me for quite long and I haven't got time to touch her.. hehe beplastik lakat kali ah...

nah out of the box.. as usual given with a lot of accessories & extra body parts.. let me repeat A LOT.. A LOT... A LOT

now lets try with the articulation ability..

eh yang simple saja ah...

Back view or butt view

oso given 3 sets of faces with difference expression..

WHERE TO BUY: Online Order COST PRICE: B$24.00 plus shipment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oho. I see you got yourself Mikuru Ashina (famous for her MIKURU BIIIMU~!).
Judging by the joints used, she'd able to do lots of poses, but her meido outfit skirt might limit her leg movements...

*bites lips* Darn it... Now I'm torn between which one to go for... -_-;