feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, February 25, 2010

REBUILD PROJECT 2010 JADA STYLE

Since last year.. I've been very active with my old hobby which is collecting & assembling Model kit. I've been starting collecting when I was still doing my study in Secondary school.. tapi kali ani lain dikit.. I mostly like to do a rebuild project on my oldies collection.. mana yang ku rasa not satisfied will be the victim.. and this Porsche a one of the example..
Firstly I was planning to do new body paint..but bad thing happen.. checkout on the next photo..anyw before ani keta ani warna hijau colornya..
there!!! sumpak bah... I guess this happen coz of the Tamiya cement..keep on scrolling.. find out how did I solve this problem..
taddaaaa... ilang atapnya tarus..
few days later... I made a major changes on the body work.. adding on wide fender and side skirt and new bigger wheels ..I'm using Tamiya Putty to do the wide fender..
the finishing... done with new paint job, body work, new rims & new interior look
I'm choosing red color as the interior color.. just to give the powerful & aggressive look n mewah kali lah... heheh
Final shoot.. hope u guys like it.. thanks for viewing.. See u guys in my next post.

No comments: