feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

DRAGONBALL MESEUM COLLECTION


Good evening, ladies & gentlemen..Tonight I will post my favorite collection.. the Dragonball Pvc series.. I bought this set few month ago from Chong Hock

Here is the back packaging of the box printed with variety pose & view of the set itself..

Ok, now lets take them out from the box... for sure, ngalih sudah dorang terkurung dalam kutaknya ani..

From, this picture, what can I say is it's one of the very good quality product and I recommend to those who are interested in collecting PVC series to get this set as they are very limited in stock and u can get it with discounted price from Chong Hock.

Now make ur wish... I wish to get my Hot toys Resident Evil now!
haha..
WHERE TO BUY: Chong Hock COST PRICE: B$16.00 after discount.

No comments: