feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, September 7, 2009

1/7 PVC MIZUHO KAZAMI


Hello good morning ladies & gentlemen.. Today I'm going to post one of my latest PVC collection..Mizuho Kazami one of the main characters from the famous anime series The Please Teacher!

here the packaging.. awesome and love it...It is the combination color of Pink & peach color with printed of the Mizuho Kazami her self, which made the box look more valuable & fantastic.

Out of the box.. she also include with few accessories.. few box of chocolate bar
POCHY.. I like the vanilla flavor

a pair of spectacle (not on the picture) & this super big size bra

Can u guess the size.. misti cup DD ni

nah kurang lagi pahala puasa..

she also given with her own posing base.. which made from a real fabric. click on the picture and have a closer look.

ya that is my first Mizuho Kazmi a bit smaller from the new one..
End of the post. Have a great day & Happy fasting to all muslim..
bye...

No comments: