feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, September 25, 2009

SAY NO TO FAKE PERFECT GRADE


As I promise tonight, I'm going to post my fake Perfect Grade which I manage to finish it during the Fasting month. All I can say.. NO TO FAKE GUNDAM..

this is how it look like now.. I manage to assemble the whole part but it only can stand for a while.. no posing can be done... Nothing

I drop the leg once before and now I'm lazy to fix it.. so now i leave it just like that..

this is how the head look like .. click on the picture to have a closer view..

anyw I oso got surprise for him.. due to the Raya celebration I'm going to give him one of my Badil hahah..

Crazy Bang.. what do u think.. Should I do it or not..lets see first if my wife say YES .. i will made another post for it.. btw that is not my hand holding on the Lighter.. Balum ku gila me Manicure kuku ku yang rugged ani..

WHERE TO BUY: Little M COST PRICE: B$39.90

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Banar2 na bsai ka yg ko bali ne? syg ey, kalenya bsai dh ku liat hehe

Anonymous said...

where can i get this?