feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, September 4, 2009

FAKE PERFECT GRADE GUNDAM


Ok guys .. this morning I did mention about Fake Gundam which selling at LittleM in Batu Bersurat. I bought 1 of the model which cost me B$39.90 and discounted to B$35.00..
here I show you some picture that i take earlier.. ok Enjoy guys..

This is the Model.. Sorry I don't know his /her name.. but for sure this is the same model that eric have..and ofcse eric punya orignal from bandai lah..

Some discription printed on top of the box

now let see inside the box.. I have no idea when I'm going to start it.

the price tag B$39.90 .
if u guys interested to get some of this model ..they are only few set left.. they oso have 1/100 & 1/44 size gundam available in stock with limited quantity. so better hurry.

As you can see on the picture below.. the box of the fake gundam a very huge. I will try my best to finish it.

No comments: