feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

POST OF THE MONTH


HOTWHEELS T-HUNTS FOR SELL
I'm so lucky yesterday, when I found a lot..and a lot of Hotwheels T-hunt displayed for sell.. I guess this is an opportunity that not always come.. aku apa lagi ... grab lah semua haha..

So now for those who looking for this 2009 T-hunt Hotwheels here ur oppurtinuty to get for ur own collection..

Here the picture of the car it self... 55 CHEVY : 2 box T-hunts & 4 Box T-Hunt

remember T-HUNTS ( Rubber Tyre" very limited") & T-HUNT (Ordinary T-hunt)
Selling Price: T-HUNTS B$20.00 / T-HUNT B$10.00

No comments: