feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, September 28, 2009

RESIDENT EVIL COMPLETE THREE


Good morning everyone.. today I'm going to post my latest Resident Evil 7" collection.. scroll down to review.

He's the Executioner Majini.. the evil main character for Resident Evil 5.. I guess heheh

here the back packaging.. shows the three main character available for collection..

some more detail on the packaging..

closer look of the figure it self.. if u see carefully they also made some information detail for each characters on top of the box.

The Complete Three.. Sheva Alomar, Executioner Majini & Chris Redfield

WHERE TO BUY: VV Kimas COST PRICE: B$39.90 Each

No comments: