feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HOMER NODDER


Good afternoon people. I'm sure there are lots of u guys kanyang parut masa ani.. Parut kambung minum gas saja. For sure, bnyk open houses saja kan di aga. Hehe.. ok today, I'm going to post another collection from The Simpson main characters.. HOMER, father of the eponymous family.

ok, now lets check out the packaging.. as usual the box are printed with Homer illustration while eating Doughnut.. one of my favourite jua ni ..

nah have a look closer look..

Cheeky travelling companion/ Mounts with hook & loop tape / Ideal for car, home or office.. do u get it? haha as in my previous post i did mention that, this is not a toy..

Here, i show you guys again the label THIS IS NOT A TOY.. ok if this is not a play thing, what should it be..Just read the text on the picture above..

The Simpson's text which painted in red on the standing base.

Out of the box. Back view & Front view picture below.

WHERE TO BUY: VVKIMAS Serusop COST PRICE: B$16.90

No comments: