feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, December 25, 2009

CINEMA OF FEAR


Helomelo everyone.. here i just wanna share with you guys some of my collection which i bought from Miri few months ago..

I don't know what to call them - Macam Kubric ada jua - macam Lego ada jua..

it is a set of three characters from a famous nightmare movie..with 3" height- cute kan!!

Leatherface ( The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) , Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th)

and Freedy Krueger (A Nightmare On Elm Street) Aku paling suka ani..cool kali ah

now watch the new trailer of the new movie of "A Nightmare On Elm Street"
Coming soon in April 2010.


1 comment:

Brianna said...

Great reeading your blog