feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WHAT HAVE I BOUGHT TODAY?


Today.. I start buying something..I know it has been awhile I have not buy any toys for my self.. but today bulih cakap I officially broke my rules.. cannot tahan anymore bah..haha who care with my rules..

Haha Evo X again.. I has been looking for this model before i get my self the lancer Evo X Option (currently posted: last night 21 dec 2009).. This is the Lancer Evolution X Ralliart version, The Latest Model of Evolution tune by RALLIART..I get it from CHONG HOCK cost me B$59.90.. ya I know i can get it from my supplier for 40+.. ani dapan mata kali dah ah.. angkut tia saja..

finally.. the 1/6 (12") Action figure body.. exactly the same as hot toys true type body.. but this is slightly cheaper 30-40 Brunei dollar difference from the hottoys true type body.. cost me B$34.90. They come up in 3 type skin color.. but there is only two type color available in CH.. and the another one already book by hansom guy name TAGASHIE heheh...

No comments: