feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, December 27, 2009

DMC REVOLTECH SET


Do you believe that sometime you will get something that valuable with cheaper & easy.. What I'm going to post here is an example of it.Inda pulang ku minat tapi mun murah...

I'm sure some of u are familiar with three of this characters.. and I'm sure u had seen this toys selling somewhere. I dn't hve to mention where..

They are CAMUS, KRAUSER & JAGI from the Death Metal Band - Honestly I haven't seen any of their cartoon or show.. and I have no idea what the story all about.. heheh

among three of them . I like this guy..love his hair..

Always got confused with this two guys.. macam kambar siam jua..

would you like to believe me if i told you that , I bought them just only for B$21.00 + shipping (brand new)

end of post..esok kraja.. haha inda ku sabar HT

No comments: