feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LANCER EVOLUTION X PROJECT- PHOTOSHOOT


Hi people. I know there is few people waiting for this post.. this is the final finishing of my recent model car project which i have finish few weeks ago. Here i manage to take few shots of this car. hope u can enjoy and feel free to drop your comment.

the front side view.. it took 4 days of my weekends to complete this car with some of customize parts which i manage to change its look.

custom dual exhaust

ok now enjoy the rest of the photo below..

back view customize tail light

Sorry can't take more closer.. due to the limitation of my lens..

End of the post.. stay tune for my next project which i'm going to start by end of this year.
I'm planning to made something difference for my next project. Just wait and see.

No comments: