feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MY 1/6 OPTIONAL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES


Hellooo good morning People.. morning jua ni kul 1:40 am kali ah..kacau lagi connection dirimba ani.. payah ku kan upload n reply arah chatbox atu.. emmm..

ok before I made any HT review , I would like to share with u guys.. some of my Unuse parts & accessories which comes from my previous 1/6 figures collection.. have a look n i hope u will enjoy..

some boots which available for sell in set arah Little M with complete military suit.. selling for B$12.90 kalau inda salah jua tu

A lot of extra hand with variety of action ( ada dari Medicom / Hottoys /BBi / and some more dari brand lain)

Jersey Bula.. got it from my 1/6 Beckham, masa ani jadi askar ia hahah

extra head sculpture - jangan hairan ada yang macam zombie atu.. homemade kali ah kalah hot toys tu hehe..

more weapon

pemarang pun ada.. look at picture below... sudu pun ku ada..

military beg & some Batman's Weapon from Hottoys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new to this, I came upon this chat board I find It quite accommodating & it has helped me out tons. I hope to give something back and guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

Anonymous said...

Camnenror
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/side-effects-of-kava]side effects of kava[/url]
Twessibia