feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, December 25, 2009

SCALE MODEL CAR W.I.P - Stage 1


Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen.. Cuti kah ? heheh I'm working with the government ani cuti pulang ni.. hehe public holiday kali ah.. ok now lets start with the business.. here is my latest scale model car project which is still in progress.. baru jua start kemarin..

I got this car from an old frnd who use to collect and got the same hobby macam tani ani jua.. but he has stop collecting since he got married ..ani beranak 3 lagi.. to Hj Mali thanks mun ada lagi antar ja ke rumah..

S-MX from HONDA..I have no idea ada kah inda ni, model ani di Brunei.

since this is an old model car.. I'm going to made some modifacation on the body.. nya xzibit.. I'm going to pimp this ride...

Bagi scoop dapan engine bonnet....

add on wide fender & soon additional lower lips

thanks for viewing.. stay tune for the next stage...

No comments: