feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, December 21, 2009

LANCER EVOLUTION X PROJECT- STAGE 2


Good Morning Everyone.. This is the continuation from the last night post..The picture a show the replacement rims for my Evo X.. rims in silver color are the original rims that given for this model.. paham2 saja lah mana ku puas mun rim biasa..

testing.. testing... haha can u guess from which car did i get this rims... orang handal n minat kereta saja kenal rim ani...

Testing & Measuring the rims.. cemana ngam?

ok this set of rim was taken from the GTR R35 stock rim -size 20" painted with black paint with customize bolt nut with 18" size disc break

end of stage 2. stay tune for last stage.. the photo shoot

No comments: