feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, December 24, 2009

12" ACTION FIGURE BODY. REVIEW


Hi.. sorry today lambat sikit for posing ehh posting .. kalat mata dah ni.. To much work in my office & just finish washing my car hehe.. ok now don't waste more ur time.. scroll saja...

above: one of my previous hototoys collection.. just found this extra head while i was cleaning up my room last Sunday..ok now lets check the package first..

lovely & Nice packaging.. black & silver great combination color

back view of the package..

ok now let unbox him..

given with plastic standing base

oppsss...

i dont know what to call this part..iatah tampat liher nya tu

as u can see I snap the nick with the joint.. now he's Ready kan bebadan tah ia ni.

now lets try some naked pose...

Sukooooo.... tah Pandai jua besila- selapas bebaju baru tah dapat bedoa..

posing with the stand given... will try to paint the stand with black color..

WHERE TO BUY: CHONG HOCK , COST PRICE: B$34.90

No comments: