feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, December 27, 2009

SCALE MODEL CAR W.I.P - Stage 2


Good Morning Everyone.. As I Promise today I'm going to post the continuation of my recent project.. keep on scrolling and have a closer look..

As i mention before I plan to add an additional lower lips on the bumper and side skirt.. kan bagi randah lagi bah..By using from the unused plastic frame as my guide for shaping the body kits..

Covered with Tamiya Putty all around the Plastic frame, have to wait for 5-9 hours, depends on the temperature lah.

once dry it's ready for trimming & reshaping - time to get dusty...iatah time ku selalu kana marah ni oleh my mum.. bejurit!!!!

No comments: