feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

14" CHUCKY


First of all .. I would like to say Thanks to My friend R & K for helping me looking for this baby.. thanks man.nanti ku lanja Roti Talur.. hehe..

The first time I saw this Chucky, I was in Chong Hock.. Inda ku kana ampiti lagi.. all were book before they had been display.. I'm so upset when they told me that they can't get this stuff any more.

Ok guys.. I represent to you my new member..The BAD GUY "CHUCKY " from Bride of Chucky. Yup another one of my wish list..

Some description at the back of the box.. there are three characters available for collection.. There are 2 types of Chucky. The normal Chucky (without any scars) and the other one is Chucky with his scars.

ok now lets do the review, I got this type of chucky.. Argghh.. look really freaky right.. Mostly this type is very hard to get coz mostly Chucky's fans are more interested to this type rather than the normal one. This type looks like limited edition. Yeah, I know! hehe.. I'm so lucky to have him.

The stand are included in this package. It is made from metal base covered with soft rubber mat and printed with text... liat ja gambar tu..

ok guys, now you can enjoy the rest of the pictures. Enjoy sight-seeing! hehe..

more scar & detail on the shirt & body..

kuyak bro.. kana rogol...

WHERE TO BUY: Online Order COST PRICE: B$80.00 Christmas special price

2 comments:

The Rebel said...

Bro, how do you sleep at night? *shudder*....heheheh...

tagashie said...

much better den before.. heheh..