feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

POST OF THE MONTH - JANUARY

Hello guys.. Just wanna share with u what have I bought few days ago.. Have a closer look...yup.. that's right... I got my self a T-shirt.. yup.. a T-shirt

This is not an ordinary T-shirt that u can simply get in any shop..Look at the price tag..B$35.20 from the Best Eastern.. Keep on scrolling for more detail..

yup.. it's from Marvel.. X-MAN kali ah.. I guess this is the best T-Shirt I ever had!!! printed with my most favorite Superhero.. X-MAN CLASSIC.
Inda ku ta bila ku kan memakai baju ani.. hehe

WHERE TO BUY: Best Eastern COST PRICE: B$35.20

No comments: