feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

POST OF THE MONTH JANUARY 2010

Hello guys...As I promise, tonight I'm going to post my latest layout / arrangement and design photos of my room. I have give a new wall paint on some part of my wall.. now keep on scrolling & have a nice tour..
yup.. it's green...hehe buta kolor.....k enjoy guys...
my BB gundam & 1/60 exia - abis becarai dari indung..
nah my Detolf, where I keep some of my Hottoys
loose batman.. murah ja ku bali
Haruhi anyone...
I have no idea what to call these guys... Bought it from Chong Hock.. semua Character yang available ku bali
Waiting for T-700
Darth Varder... Im planning to get Light Saber soon.. but not too soon lah.. looking for cheaper one.. wait for Jojo lah.. hehe
These are not Hottoys ... but the quality 97% kan sama..
Terminator Salvation - I keep them safe inside this glass case..

My most favorite part.. where i keep all my Dragonball & hotwheels
Wall shelves where I keeps all Revoltech collection
Gundam RX-78 & Zaku
fake Nendroid...
this is where I start blogging...
Gundam Seeds - I believe he can fly....
I was thinking to made new arrangement again on this shelves - Kan menaruh my enterbay Goku lagi..
Can u spot my reflection on the glass... hansom kan..
Most of them masih dalam Box..
ok bayar2.. nada free ni....

5 comments:

The Rebel said...

WOW! Nice display area dude! I see some furnitures frm IKEA there!! Nice! Whr's IKEA in Brunei btw?

Where did u get that glass/plastic casing for your Salvation figures bro? Custom made ke?

LEon said...

That's an impressive collections. Very neat and clean too.

tagashie said...

Hi guys.. thanks for ur comment here.. yup i use few ikea furniture for my display.. BTW in brunei this ikea showroom call Growingstar.. they are only supplier for this ikea furniture and they located somewhere around Mata-Mata Gadong.

Armand said...

Wicked collection my man!

Armand said...

PS: I like how everything's all neatly arranged. Take some wider shots of the room mate!