feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

MY TEKKEN'S PVC COLLECTION

Hello guys.. yup I'm back... sorry for the lake update.. I'm so busy with my office work this lately, I'm working on banner design for our coming RTB EXPO held in the ICC Berakas, starting by this coming wednesday, 27th January 2010.. ok enough with work stuff.. ngalih dah ku kan krajaa ani saja..lets start with my post here.. Here I just wanna share with all of you the only TEKKEN collection that I got.
I bought this set few years ago when I was on vacation with my X-fiance (masa ani jadi my wife).. cost me RM$60.00 for the whole set.
the most favorite character among all.. JIN KAZAMA
RAVEN & HEIHACHI (lurus kah namanya ni)
ok tani sabung dorang..
nicely painted and very detail..
btw guess what.. I just found her hiding inside the cabiet where i keep them all.. cemana ku bleh inda teliat ani kan... can u guess siapa kan ia ani...
Now watch the new trailer of the new movie of "TEKKEN THE KING OF IRON FIRST TOURNAMENT "

No comments: