feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TRANSFORMERS "FAST ACTION BATTLERS"


OK before I proceed with the Continuation of my early morning post..Check post bawah
tani bagi iklan masuk dulu..
As you can read what the title said.. They are Transformers Fast Action Battlers.. One of the Hasbro collectible transformer available for young kids.. Easy transformation.. which took only few moves to transform jadi kereta ke robotkah.. dari robot ke keta kah.. sama saja..

I bought this two characters coz they are very cute to me ani.. cumilll...MUDLAP & SKIDS

Back view of the packaging...

wonder why they got difference packaging .. are they fake???can anyone xplain...

WHERE TO BUY: Chong Hock COST PRICE: B$19.90 each

No comments: