feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

ANOTHER PARCEL FROM EBAY

Alright!! This is another package that I receive yesterday Morning.. they suppose to be posted last night.. but due to connection failure..tepaksa tungu hari ani.. ok dnt waste more time , check it out.
This is my order from the Singapore Ebay. So lucky to get this package on the same day from two difference seller.. laju lagi tu.. It took less then a week to arrive...
Ok let see the small package dulu.. I get my self a complete replacement housing for my old Nintendo DS, cost me for only SG$16.00
now the second package.. quite big..dnt worry K.. bukan Hottoys ni heheh
this package is from Hongkong, I have been looking for this model for quite long.. Bought it by bidding.. walaupun bidding tapi mahal jua.. cost me SG$68.00
Honda Civic SIR, my next coming up project..kan ku tune ni..I'll made another full cover on the production of this car soon..
Thanks for viewing and stay tuned for my Hottoys review after this...

No comments: