feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, January 2, 2010

MULTIPURPOSE TOOLBOX


I guess this is the continuation for my previous post
"MY 1/6 OPTIONAL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES"
I bought this "blue toolbox" while I was hunting for new Hotwheels somewhere in Serusop. It cost me B$11.90

This is how it look like..quite big and available in 3 colors (blue/ pink and green) .. comes with this rectangular plastic shape for the partition

no glue required, u can simply take off the partition easily

Now, everything are perfectly arrange. I'm going to get few set of this toolbox soon for my revoltech & model cars extra parts & accessories.

No comments: