feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

HOTTOYS MARCUS WRIGHT PART 2 OF 2

hi guys.. as I promise this is the second part of my Hottoys Mrcus Wright review.Check it out..
As you know this movie masterpiece series a given with two interchangeable Marcus head two & two set of Jackets and hands. With this...you can come up with an alternate outfit which allow you to display both version at the same time.. Just like mine.. dua2 kali ah bedisplay :P
As I mention before, Hottoys did a great job in the making of this masterpiece.. macam banar kali ah.
Look him closer.. hidungnya & telinganya lain kali ah...ahh whateva....
To me in the Terminator Salvation , he was more of an interesting character than David John ehh John Connor. Kesian kali ah mati tuk selamatkan hero..
WHERE TO BUY: GoFigure COST PRICE: B$320.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.