feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

MICROMAN MASTER FORCE

Selamat Malam Semua.. It has been 2 days I've not updating this blog.. I was Bz doing somthing on ebay and feel lazy to made any update
ok tonight I would like to introduce to all of you some more of my MICROMAN collection starting with this guy.
MICROMAN MF2-02 ( groundmaster Alan), made since 1974
Can u see at right conner of the box.. this is one of thousands kind product made by Takara
ok lets take him out.. for the first & the last time ever..
have a closer look.. and lets transform..
as usual given with manual instruction of the item.
and a catalogue of the product.. manyak lagi ni jalamanya yg available for collection..
now enjoy the rest of the photo..
I like this shoot...I wish I could get this armor suit.. dapat pakai untuk cosplayer.

No comments: