feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

POST OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY


hello guys... I just wanna made a quick update here.. I receive a gift from a friend of mine .. She's now doing her study di UK.. ok have a look..

CHIBI VAMPIRE manga..I have no idea what the story all about.. but for sure mistilah pasal vampire..

some random selected page.. I haven't got time to read the whole page.. liat gambar saja heheh

back cover ... look at the price.. US9.99... emmmmm mahal jua tu!!!
thanks Kate.. I'll made this manga as my Bufday gift from you & ur family.. jangan jara hehe

ok ani gambar my frnd atu..I grab this photo from her facebook.. kawan office banarnya..jangan pikir bukan2..Kate Bajuku jangan lupa

No comments: