feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, February 22, 2010

REVELL 1/24 VIPER

Hello everyone.. I just wanna make a quick post here.. 1/24 scale model.. Dodge Viper from Revell.. have a closer look of the packaging, there are totally difference from Tamiya or other 1/24 scale model product... kutaknya macak kutak cornflakes..
back packaging.. simple but attractive.
To those who are planning to turn on with this hobby.. I'm not recommend you to try this kit as they are not to detail which as a finishing result macam tampuyak jadinya mun inda handal masang..
this is the second time I made the paint job on this model.. at first warna biru .. but den I made the second repaint last month.. much better lah dari yang mula2
I guess i need to give the lining detail .. baru nampak realistic dikit
top view.. I will add on some decal bila ku ada masa lah hehe.. at this moment I'm doing a rebuild project on my Porsche.. I will post on it soon..

No comments: