feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TAMIYA 1/24 PORSCHE CARRERRA GT

Last night I was dreaming that my wife buying me this PORSCHE CARRERA GT for my bufday present .. so tonight I'm posting up this car with hopping that my dream will came true heheh
I got this model car 2 years ago.. and manage to complete assembling last year.. I bought it from one of our local hobby store.. NANYANG di KB cost me B$65.00
At first,I was planning to do the body paint with red color but I change my plan when I manage to find this color (fine yellow)
Back View
The rims are painted with glossy black color to make it look more aggressive & powerful.
now lets compare with the actual 1:1 scale actual Porsche Carrera GT..iatah dalam giris ku masa ani.. caya kamu!!

2 comments:

saruman said...

very nice! but I could never do with a scale model.. (I just dont have time to assemble them..lol)

tagashie said...

thanks for ur comment guys..i guess i need an translator here.. anyone can help me!!btw thanks for ur comment.. and hope u enjoy watching