feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY 1986 SILVERHAWKS

SILVERHAWKS... I'm sure there a not many of the young generation familiar with this Animation series.. SilverHawks was an animated television series develop by Rankin /bass and distribute by Lorimar-Tele-picture in 1986.
This is Bluegrass..He's the second command of the Silverhawk, And the pilot of the group.
back view of the packaging..
some detail of the figurine..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is undeniably integral to our lives in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i DS[/url] PostNext)