feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

REPLICA ROBOCOP'S HANDGUN

I have promise with some one about this special replica handgun, it is one of the most greatest replica hand gun (pump gun) I ever had.. so tonight I'm going to post it. kan show off ku malam ani.. siapa berani mai tah..
This is my most favorite replica Pump gun ever .. I have bought more then 5 set of this model.. semua ku pajak.. few set of it.. I sold it to my frnd with higher price due to demand masa atu.. perasan macam robokap..
the final transformation.. look at closer..so detail as it look like real gun..tapi inda lah macam banar sangat.. bedusta jua tu..
some detail on the gun.. mun $300 pun ku inda melapas ni!!
last picture of the post.. enjoy as much as u can...

1 comment:

saruman said...

very very very cool!