feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY INSANE LAND CRUISER

Hi everyone.. It has been a while I stop posting any of my model cars. So tonight I select this car as my new start.. hopely lapas ani banyak lagi model car yang ku dapat..
as u can see.. those rims that i use on this model are costumes rims which i bought it from Guan Hock Lee. Banarnya for RC lang rim ani..
side view.. Insane kan!!! bigger rims & tayar nipis!
Customize dual exhaust
ok that's all for today.. I'll see u guys sooner or late

3 comments:

kaymaroo said...

whoaa i like those custom rim huhu

tagashie said...

thanks bro.. this is my style.. bigger rims & lowered...

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.