feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, February 8, 2010

MY ORDER FROM US

Hi guys.. I receive this package this morning.. I'm not expecting this order to came earlier since this item is shipped from US. From my own experience normally it will took almost a month and some time can reach up to 2-3 months to arrive.. iatah namanya nasib ni..
Nah MARVEL t-shirt lagi..I made the order two weeks ago with discounted price USD8.00 each... convert to Brunei dollar it cost me B$12 each
dua pasang sekalinya ku bali.. one for me and yang satu ani I plan to sell it.. but alum sampai ku kan jual kana bali sudah heheh..
can u spot the WAR MACHINE.. iatah plan kan ku pakai time liat movie Ironman 2 ni.. heheh

No comments: