feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

PUMP GUN ( S.T.A.R.S )

RESIDENT EVIL replica handgun.. Yesterday while I was helping my mum cleaning up our store room , I found a box with my name written on it.. apalagi PRaKKKKK... I found some of my old toys and collection inside.. I will try to post it slowly.. aku start dengan ani dulu..
I think this gun is more then 4 years old.. I use to be a professional shooter before heheh ..selalu menimbak cicak kali ah..
I know there is a bit difference if u compare with the real replica hand gun on the first photo.. tapi at least this handgun are made to be as same as the one on the first photo
you see by ur self.. the way I'm handling the gun are totally macam real assassin.. perfect bah
bari mutah!!!!
STARS R.P.D Special Team
die... die.... die...

No comments: