feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

FRAULEIN REVOLTECH AYANAMI REI


Hello fellas.. I'm so not in the mood today.. want to know why?
ORDER KU ALUM SAMPAIIIIIIIIIIIIII..... meaning I have to wait until Monday lagi..Saturday public holiday due to the first of Ramadan.. anyw just forget it, that is my problem.. have nothing to do with you.. chill bro...chill...

Ok again.. This is another set of my Revoltech collection.. I don't remember when I bought her.. but for sure she has been with me for quite long and I haven't got time to touch her.. hehe

nah i prove it to you, she's no more virgin hahaha... she is victim no 19...

I know a lot of you guys are familiar with her.. yup that right she's Ayanami Rei from the Neon Genesis Evangelion.. one of the main good characters in the anime series..I guess heheh

Rei Ayanami is the pilot of Evangelion Unit-00. She is said to be fourteen years old. Of very pale complexion and lacking in emotions toward people, she is extremely serious with her work, defining it as her sole purpose in life.

ok for the articulation abilities are fantastic.. so easy to do the simple pose

Ok..Enought for today..for my next post.. I'm going to come up with another type of Ayanami Rei Revoltech series which have been rape brutally by his master haha
see picture below..

End of the post..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة صيانة افران غاز بجدة
نعلم جميعاً أن أفران الغاز وأفران الكهرباء من الأشياء الأساسية والهامة جداً لدى السيدات فهي تساعدهم في تحضير الأطعمة والمعجنات الذي تقوم السيدات بتحضيرها في المنزل، وهذا ما يجعل الأفران تحتاج إلى أعمال الصيانة بصورة مستمرة، فإليك عزيزي العميل شركة صيانة أفران بجدة لكونها واحدة من كبرى الشركات التي تعمل في عالم الصيانة والتصليح لكافة الجهات العامة والخاصة.
شركة صيانة أفران بجدة تعمل جاهدة على أن تحصل على ثقة عملائها الكرام التي تكون سبب في نجاح الشركة وكل العاملين بها، فكل ما تهتم به الشركة هو سمعتها ومصداقيتها أمام العملاء، وهذا ما يجعلها تقوم بالاعتماد على الخبرة في أعمال صيانة أفران بجدة.

Unknown said...

تركيب غرف النوم بجدة
معلم تركيب غرف النوم بجدة هو من أحد الفنين المتخصصين في فك وتركيب غرف النوم وغرف الأطفال والخزانات والدواليب، كما يمكنه تصنيع الغرف من الألف والياء، فهو يمتلك أحدث الإمكانيات التي تساعده في العمل على تركيب غرف النوم وتركيب المطابخ وغيرها، علاوة على أنه يمتلك خبرة كبيرة في تصليح غرف النوم وإعادتها كما كانت في البداية.
تعتمد شركة الخدمات المنزلية على معلم تركيب غرف نوم شاطر بجدة لأنه أول من يقوم بأعمال فك وتركيب غرف النوم وأثاث أيكيا بجدة، حيث يمتلك أحدث المعدات والأدوات التي تساعده في تنفيذ مهامه، ونقدم لكم العديد من خدمات تركيب غرف النوم بجدة بأقل وقت وبأرخص سعر، حيث تمنحكم الشركة أقوى العروض والخصومات المتميزة جداً.