feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, August 31, 2009

MG GUNDAM RX-78 2


Hi everyone. As I had promise you yesterday, here is my next post. I will be review my new Gundam which I have finished assembled last two days ago. Don't waste more time. Keep on scrolling down. Enjoy!

3 hours working..Everthing look messy and kusut. Haha.. Khusuk membuat ni.

As I said before, this is the best part when every single part is done and ready to snap on to the position. Are you ready to rumble?!

Taddaa... Finished the project in 12 hours time. Complete with the lining detail and sticker.

8 hours assembling / 3 hours for lining detail & 1 hour for decal

Enjoy the rest of the photo and feel free to comment on it.

Frontal view. By now, I'm planning to get my self an airbrush maybe after Hari Raya lah. Insyallah.. I will try to add more shading effect on the body. Misti kacak lagi macam aku ni hehe..

Rear View. Nothing much to show. I just the lining details.

Sama jua ni macam text diatas.. jangan majal..

I wonder why the sticker are look so bad from here. Do u have any idea why it's like that?! Please let me know. Maybe I miss something or do anything wrong with it. I don't know.

My 1/100 Gundam collections. One of the them, i get it by winning from the Shewsbury Land game contest. I won for the second place. Justt my luck!

No comments: