feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HOW TO DO ONLINE SHOPPING?

Are you shopaholics? Shopaholics is a person who love and addict to do shopping. Well, to be honest with you, I’m married to shopaholics wife. But that’s good thing to me. She used to buy for me some stuffs whenever she bought something for her self. Haha.. I’m so lucky. Ok, let’s shorten the story. I’m here to talk to you about shopping from online. eBay. Do you hear of eBay thing? I know most of you know what is Ebay. It’s a place where u can buy for a lot of stuff that you think you would like to have. You can also have a bid on the selected items according to given price by the seller. Like me, I’m one of eBay costumer. I can say that I had been dealing with lots of people from other countries through eBay. Most of my stuffs which I ordered are toys. Meanwhile my wife love to concentrate on ordering makeup accessories. I’m here to share you my own experiences dealing with seller from the eBay. But before that, I would like to tell you the requirement required on dealing with online shopping. Now, Don’t waste more time. This is what u need if you are really interested to buy something from online.

1) Firstly, you need to have your own credit card which is essential thing to have in buying through online. Highly recommended to use “Baiduri Cash Card” (one of their Prepaid card) You are required to register through Baiduri Bank although you are not Baiduri customer.

2) Then, register your own pay pal. Just go to www.paypal.com. After completing your registration, activate your the pay pal with 4 digit number given by Baiduri. Just call the Baiduri Card Centre for your 4 digit pay pal code in order to activate your pay pal.

3) Once you have activate the card, you can start purchasing through online.

4) As an example, I’ll show you my recent shopping items from one of toys supplier from Japan that is, HLJ..


Find Your wanted item.Check out the price if u agree and have enought money to afford it. then what are you waiting for. Bali Saja.. I made my order on the 9 August Sunday.

And if you think you are rich enough.. go ahead.. shop till you drop.. haha
done with your shopping check out and complete your information detail required by the website. Note:difference website will have difference procedure.Just give your detail or you will never get the stuff..

HLJ Order Acknowledgment receive on the same day I made the order 9 August.
check out your email.they will send you an email in which they already have receive your order.

Order Confirmation Receive on next day 10 August. they will need you to confirm the order.
Please check your order, name, address everything before your do the confirmation.

Payment Request receive today 11 August Tuesday

you have to wait until they give you one mail for Payment Request .Now they will include the total payment including shipping charges. And they will guide you to do the payment via paypal.

After u have finish do the payment. you will Immediately receive 2 mail from the paypal & HLJ.
now you have to wait fro Shipping notice from Hlj which they will include with the tracking no of your order.
If u can see from my mail above .I'm now made a bidding for the 1/6 Custom made John Woo's the killer. the bidding will be ended in 3 days time. current bidding now B$10.50
This post will be updated once I receive any feedback or mail from the HLJ. so atay tune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]