feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, August 1, 2009

SKYLINE GTR R35,THE COMMING BACK PROJECT STAGE 3


hello again.. As what have I promised yesterday, here are the third stage of my recent GTR project. The chosen paint color for the body are Hot Red Chilli requested by my brother & Mr.Mo. I just need to do some touch up for body detailing.. I'll resume to do it tomorrow.

As u can see on the picture.. i did make some additional lower fins below the bumper

Now lets check on the interior. i changed the original seat with sparco racing seat. Just to show the car was doing some tuning. I'm planning to add on nitrous gas and other item on the interior. I will do some review on it soon.

Hopefully, I can get the mini monitor on the dash board. Stay tune to my channel for more updates.

- END OF STAGE 03-

1 comment:

Darren Wen said...

Nice car! wait to see the final result. One of my friend at Brunei also like R35 too. He collect some of GTR35 model too ;) Maybe u know him?