feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SKYLINE GTR R35,THE COMMING BACK PROJECT FINAL STAGE.


Hi guys.Tonight I'm about to do the final review of my recent project GTR R35, I manage to finish the project tonight with approximately spending more then a week to complete. Ok before we proceed with the final review, lets check again from the beginning of the project.

here I select some of previous photo from the first to the third stage. this is where it all begain.

replacing the original rims with this custom 24/26" rims

it totally look insane with this custom rims.. so I decide to do some additional bodywork,

the day I start the bodywork.. I almost give-up with this project, to much pressure and commitment.


ok now lets check on the interior.

As I said on my previous review(3 stage) I'm planning to put on some additional accessories and performance kits on the interior

lets the picture do the talking.


well.. for the rest of the photos, it will show you on the final stage of this project.Ok don't waste more time lets do the launching.. Please buckle-up guys.. hahaha
I'm so tired by now & so lazy to write more... so please enjoy the photo here.


Mission complete: Tuesday, 10:43 pm













hope you like it..

- END OF STAGE 4 - MISSION COMPLETE -

No comments: