feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, August 16, 2009

MY LATTEST DRAGONBALL COLLECTION


Hi good morning people. Today I would like to share with you my latest Dragonball Collection, that i just bought few days ago. (last Friday,Aug 14th). It have been more than 4 months that I stop buying any Dragonball figurine or collectibles.

Don't waste more time. This collection is a second hand item which i accidentally found at one shop in gadong. Eventhough, it was an secondhand item it was still seal unopen and look new. I bought this with discount price for B$40.00

New! Check out the packaging.. From the combination colour of black & blue, i can say that the box are clean from any damage. I bet the owner are very taking care of his/her collection.

Even the tag are still remain on it original location. Remove Tab to Activate TRY ME!.. emmmm i wonder what is the function used for.
lets read the instruction..

bla... blaa... blaaaa. The bike are provided with flashing light which are activated with power battery. As u can see on the box, there is another set of collectibles available for this series..

Supersyan Goku or the Rider of the weird bike..

few random picture taken for you. Enjoy watching!

some instruction for replacing the battery are also included.

It is also given with this card for free which I found inside the box . It's Vegeta with emotional Baggage card


No comments: