feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GUNDAM RX-79 (G)


Anaeyosayo! Hello everyone.. I would like to dedicate this post to one of my friend who willing to sacrifices his Gundam for selling it to me. hehe skyl thanks for this. I love you man! ilang jua gian ku. haha..

I started the project last saturday on the first day of Ramadhan. I decided to do and finish up the gundam since i have nothing to do and feel bored with the long weekend. I'm sorry that I only manage to take this photo at the middle of the busy time. lupa kan gambar dari awal.. heheh lapar punya pasal.. Busy banar th udh tu smpai lupa mengambar.

Do you know which part of gundam is this? Try to guess it! Hehe.. Here some more picture which I manage to take a few hours later.

This is the best part when every single part is done and ready to snap on to the position. Marvellous! Can't to start assembling them together. Bah, lajuth!

This is the completed product of the Gundam which took me about 2 day to finish it including with all the detail lining and perfectly stick on some part of the figure. I now understand why some people are really crazy to collect this Gundam. I'm really2 into and addicted to it udah. Cna ni..

Enjoy the rest of the photo and feel free to comment on it. If you have any suggestion and tips on making perfect gundam, please share with us. For sure, it can help us to develop our skill and move to the next level.


I will try to paint on the gun for detailing. Insyallah!


beg sekulahnya basar hantap...

End of the post.. I will come up with next project.. RX 78-2 stay tune and hope u enjoy watching it.

No comments: